While many blame online games for getting children addicted, some experts and industry insiders are calling for calm until the root cause behind the addiction is found
New retail is expected to boost the rural economy
Senior professors play a crucial role in guiding undergraduates, but currently younger faculty members take the lion's share of teaching undergraduate classes
Give new employees more time to adapt to working environments to show their true potential, argues tech boss
US President Donald Trump’s unconventional practices in politics and economics form a rare opportunity for China-US relations
1. Braised eggplant, grilled cauliflower, and fried noodles with sliced pork: the Baopals pals, Charlie, Jay and Tyler, order their meal at a Hunanese restaurant in Shanghai.
2. Jay and Charlie attend a summit on e-commerce entrepreneurship in early July.
3. Jay and Charlie say they are trying to build trust between expats and Taobao vendors, and to dispel the common misconception that products made in China are of low quality.
4. This startup experience has convinced the team of China’s promising business environment.
5. The trio still cannot figure out how on earth deliveries in China can arrive so quickly.
6. Jay and Charlie look after the company’s operations and team building, while Tyler handles all the tech work.
The rapid expansion of China’s high-speed rail network has seen a growing number of local governments contend for the booming business
The death of a graduate targeted by a pyramid scheme reveals how scams have penetrated Chinese society, and even its financial markets